Background

Monday, May 11, 2015

Joseph's Showers

There is one thing that is for sure: our little man will be spoiled. Josh and I are so thankful for our families, friends, and church for showering Joseph with gifts. Each gift was greatly appreciated.


The ladies at church hosted Joseph's first shower on March 8th. We are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful church family and we are beyond thankful for the beautiful shower they gave.


 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


My mom, Jennifer, and Danielle hosted Joseph's second shower on April 11th. This was a children's book themed shower and I absolutely loved it!! They put so much time and effort into making this shower perfect for Joseph and we are so appreciative for it. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Josh and I cannot thank everyone enough for all the gifts and support we are given. We cannot wait for Joseph to be here to feel the love that will surround him. Less than two weeks!!




No comments :

Post a Comment