Background

Saturday, January 3, 2015

20 Weeks


How Far Along: 20 weeks - we are at the halfway mark!
Size of baby: BabyCenter tells me he weighs about 10 1/2 ounces and measures about 6 1/2 inches from head to bottom or 10 inches from head to heel (about the size of a banana). I have a check up on Tuesday and will know more of an exact size then.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Maybe 6-7 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. I have held off this long wearing mostly leggings but I think I will be purchasing my first pair of maternity jeans in the near future. 
Gender: BOY :)
Movement: Last Saturday, I felt him kick for the first time! I was cleaning the house and sat down to take a break and he kicked twice. I felt him kick twice again late Monday night. I have felt movement for a while, but it has always just felt like butterflies. 
Sleep: I toss and turn all night and get up only about once or twice now
Cravings:  I don't really have any
Symptoms: None really this week.. the only two symptoms I've had is acid reflux and tiredness. I think I have been pretty lucky!
Best Moment this week: Feeling him kick and ordering his nursery furniture! It should be here next week. I can't wait to get it all set up in his room. My goal is to get most of it in order before I get overwhelmed with school.


1 comment :